Most people know that getting proper and sufficient health protection is a critical component of financial planning. If you are young, chances of falling ill may be low but not zero; and accidents can happen to anyone. The medical expenses associated with such situations can be burdensome. Even if it’s not, wouldn’t it be good if someone foots the bill?
A good health insurance plan can help you leave your savings account untouched and provide you with the financial resources and peace of mind to go for doctor’s visits, tests, medicines and other procedures.
In addition, the premiums paid are tax deductible up to RM 3,000.
When a person is bedridden, giving as a gift of:
- RM 2,000 could be from : Friends
- RM 20,000 could be from : Relatives
- RM 200,000 could be from : Parents/Siblings
- RM 2 million definitely from : Insurance companies
- RM 20 million definitely from : Insurance companies
- When to buy a policy?
- What coverage do I need?
- How much Sum Insured is sufficient?
- There are so many insurance companies in the market, how do I know which one is the best for me?
If you find yourself asking the above questions, you can make an appointment with one of our Financial Advisor Representatives for a professional consultation.
Click here to make an appointment with our advisors today.